Thursday, October 06, 2011

My Lazy Ass

Yes, my lazy ass is back....and I gotta thank Mr. Charleston for givin' me a swift kick in it this afternoon. Ya see, as I was scrollin' thru my email inbox a few moments ago I saw that I hadda new comment from the good Mr. C himself. I opened it up and this is what I read:

************************************************************************************
Mr. Charleston has left a new comment on your post "Jury WHAT?":

Where the hell are you MeanDonnaJean? Get your lazy ass back to work.

Posted by Mr. Charleston to MeanDonnaJean's Stinkin' Thinkin' III at October 5, 2011 5:40 PM
************************************************************************************

So yeah, thanx babe. I REALLY needed that.

It's not that I had forgotten about this place or about any of ya'll. I reckon it's just that I thought I had nuthin' of any real importance to write about. I mean, a TON of shit musta happened since my last visit here but I just didn't have the energy to get online for any great length of time to bang it all out in black 'n white. It's funny...now that my son has his OWN laptop computer and mine is always free to use, I have no damn desire to use it.

The few times that I DID stop by and attempt to catch up on some of these great blogs here I ended up conkin' out in the chair 'n then makin' a beeline straight back to the bed. I still spend a lotta time in that damn thing....I just wish I was gettin' somethin' more outta it than just plain ol' sleep :-)

I must confess that on a couple o' occasions I HAVE been in touch with one person whom I met here, but I will not divulge any specifics for reasons that if I did I'd just have to kill ya afterwards. And I'm just too damn tired, fat 'n lazy to have to kill anybody these days.

So anyway, it looks like I've gotta lotta catchin' up to do here. I'll bet I've missed a bunch of good shit. I hope I can keep my eyes open long enuff to check 'em all out....but I sincerely doubt it. Besides, it's my nap time anyway, so I'll be back. Sooner or later.

Nitey nite!

4 comments:

Roger said...

Welcome back........I missed your smart arse attitude to life. ABout frigging time!

jadedj said...

So Charleston IS good for something...contrary to what Punch told me.

Welcome back Mean ;-)

Cali said...

What the hell happened with the damn jury duty??????? You kinda left us hanging.

biker baby said...

Good to hear you're back. I have some catching up to do too myself.