Monday, February 14, 2011

Short & Sweet

While I was piddlin' thru some of my saved graphic websites to make my up 'n comin' new webpage, I came across this website which has some outstandingly beautiful free wallpapers to choose from:

Desktop Nexus

Ya don't need to sign up or log in to use it, and the BEST part is that its all FREE....both money wise and virus wise. I myself gravitated more towards the Nature and Motorcycle galleries and I found quite a few of 'em to add to my collection. After ya download the ones ya like and ya see 'em in their automatic proper resolution for yer computer, their beauty can simply blow ya away.

So I thought I'd share some of that beauty with my bloggin' buds.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Punch said...

great to hear from you again. I saw you post last week and go busy I'll look over there too. I like the blog and the avatar's 'cause I can speak more freely. On Facebook friend and family can see what I'm up too. Nothing heavy just like to rant sometimes and not have to listen to it at the dinner tables. Thanks for the post.