Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Feelin' the love

Thank y'all for your gracious 'n kind comments on my most recent return. It makes me feel so, so, WANTED...so LOVED! (and trust me, that's a VERY difficult emotion for me to feel these days). I wish I wasn't so damn tired all the time so that I could sit here long enuff to play catch up with everyone that I used to enjoy followin'. Even rite now, my eyes are very heavy 'n I'm just about ready to hit the showers and the bed...so I'm just gonna have to do a very short 'n sweet hello/goodbye here tonite.

But before I go, I would like to leave ya with this petition link:

Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition »



I just KNEW there hadda be a reason why I never wanted flowers for birthdays/holidays/special occasions in the first place, and that must be the reason why.

G'nite dear bloggers, wherever you are. And thank you again, for EVERYTHING!

2 comments:

Baron's Life said...

There is no love here except tough love...put your shit together and pull your head up..God's Grace will be with you if you start to face reality....there is no magic to be had in this short and yes short episode of life we have on earth...You Can Do It...so wake up and smell the coffee. and as I said ...YOU CAN DO IT...or maybe in your own lingo...YOU CAN FUCKING DO IT....clean up your language...pull yur shoulders up, face reality and go get them tiger...you can do it...

YOU CAN DO IT

biker baby said...

I hope you are feeling better real soon. keep on bloggin!